How To Apply Online to Central University of Technology
The CUT online application portal requires applicants to register first;
Before you apply to CUT you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your application fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- Grade 12 Learners: Only June 2018 results will be considered for 2019 applications.
- TVET students
To complete and submit your application to Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) electronically. Follow all instructions carefully.
Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application, then check application status.
- Complete the application form.
- Be sure you have all the indicated documentation in the checklist on the downloaded form.
- Complete the information requested below in full.
- Attach the completed application.
- Attach all the required documentation.
- File too large” message: you can submit via e-mail. Important: attach all the documents and add the fields on the e-form below to the body of your e-mail (course, apply to study which year, surname etc.). Subject line: Application | E-mail to email@example.com
To Apply Click here