North West University (NWU) Applications 2019/2020
ABOUT: North-West University (NWU) is one of South Africa’s largest universities with a recorded number of 64 081 students in 2014. It was established on 1 January 2004 and has 3 campuses situated in Potchefstroom, Mafikeng and Vanderbijlpark.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to NWU you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your application fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the application Date;
30 September 2019
- There is no application fee for 2019
North West University required students to write NBTS Test before they can apply.
Course Cost Range Per Annum: Tuition costs at NWU range can range anywhere from R2 000 to R28 000. These costs are subject to change.
Do you have any question about your application?
Tel: 018 299-4897
Where to find the institution?
53 Borcherd Street