Stellenbosch University Application 2019/2020
ABOUT: Stellenbosch University is one of the leading public research universities in South Africa. It was established in 1866 and is located about 50km’s from Cape Town, in the town of Stellenbosch.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to SU you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your application fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the application Date;
31 May 2019 (MB, ChB programmes in the Faculty of Medicine)
30 June 2019 (all other undergraduate programmes)
31 October 2019 (Diploma in Public Accountability)
Specific postgraduate application dates can be found here
- R100 (SA citizen)
- International students and applicants from a quantile 1 to 3 school (check with your school, if you’re unsure) are exempt from paying an application fee.
Stellenbosch University (Maties) required students to write NBTS Test before they can apply
Course Cost Range Per Annum: Tuition costs at Stellies ranges anywhere from R34 272 to R70 038.
Do you have any question about your application?
Tel: 021 808 9111
Where to find the institution?
Cnr Banhoek Road & Joubert Street