University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Application 2019/2020
ABOUT: University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN), was established in 1949, it is a multi-campus, residential, teaching and research-led institution located in the picturesque province of KwaZulu-Natal.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to UKZN you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your application fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the application Date;
30 June 2019 (Medical programmes)
30 September 2019 (all other programmes)
- R220 (SA citizen)
- R275 (International student)
- R440 (Late application fee for SA citizens)
- R550 (Late application fee for international students)
University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) required students to write NBTS Test before they can apply
Course Cost Range Per Annum: Tuition costs at UKZN ranges anywhere from R25 000 to R60 000.
Do you have any question about your application?
Tel: (031) 260 2212
Tel: (031) 260 8596
Where to find the institution?
Mazisi Kunene Road,